Spearheading the future implementation of Weak Blocks (Intermediate Blocks) for BCH proof of work

This is just overly complex and unnecessary. Miners mine or don’t. Simple.

What “extra paid”? Where is this described anywhere?

I don’t understand why there is any need to create a fast channel and a slow channel. TailStorm is an everything channel.

Shadow, I think you’re talking about a very different scheme from TailStorm. Maybe you prefer something like that (though I have no idea how it would even be possible, you’d need to write up a whole white paper about it and build out the testnet…), but TailStorm is something already built and working. It doesn’t break any incentive mechanisms that exist in Bitcoin. If anything it only improves upon them.

@bitcoincashautist if there indeed is a difference in thought, then perhaps it would make sense to have a separate thread for further discussion of TailStorm more specifically, to keep both Shadow’s concept and TailStorm discussions cleaner.

2 Likes

I know.

That is the point.

I am not really specifically needing TailStorm. I need a system that does 10-second confirmation without changing too many things, wrecking issuance, changing incentives for the worse or introducing massive complexity.

I will build it.

I think this discussion should be closed, I will make a new topic, this is all too confusing at this point.

just for reference:
what else have you built for the BCH ecosystem? i’m entirely unfamiliar with your “work” … perhaps others are too…

Being a software developer for 23+ years, I haven’t developed anything serious for the last 10 years even though I am fully capable of it.

Life is complicated. You cannot always do what you want to do and what you should actually do.

It’s time I started doing more for this ecosystem.

1 Like

luv that !! good luck !! :clap:

Should be fixed up now. The system got nervous about lots of links from a new user, especially PDFs and some of the domains used.

1 Like