Bitcoin Cash Research promotes and operates under a standard of transparency towards the ecosystem. This report works in the direction of that principle. It details relevant aspects of the operation and welcomes any feedback that helps to fulfill the proposed vision.
- General maintenance and database backups by @emi_dm.
- Forum email renewal by @Leandrodimarco.
- Research.cash domain renewal by @Leandrodimarco.
- Increase in the price of DigitalOcean’s droplets and backups starting on 2022-07-01. Official announcement.
Proposed actions under analysis and consideration.
- Increase the number of moderators under an expected userbase expansion.
- Progress in the platform’s decentralization and build the necessary resources to make the platform even more capture resistant.
- Define a policy for the release of periodic backups while protecting users’ private information.
- Define a policy for access to the server.
Bitcoin Cash Research maintains its accounts using plain text accounting and hledger software via a ledger file (in attach at the end of this section), which will henceforth be included in a public repository as soon as possible.
Based on this public ledger, Bitcoin Cash Research is able to account for all its financial movements and produce suitable reports using auditable open-source software.
By 2022-07-31, our accounts and their respective funds are as follows.
Our expenses for this period are described by the following.
Based on our operational expenses, income and liabilities derived Balance Change, Income Statement and Balance Sheet are as follows.
Resulting in a Net of 12.93623646 BCH at 2022-07-31.
For reference, here is the 2022 ledger file: 2022BCHResearch.ledger (5.3 KB)
Checksum: SHA256: e7bb2594928ac16f52d788828aecbef32dd24c70aca8fc30d49962e10b3da54b
Thanks a lot to the owners of the following addresses for their kind donations:
OP_Return included in donation TxID: 11a6eeb9cffcff5cf8f1ba0b095ab82f9d957068d79b6b38056fc0e32fe9493c
Thanks for providing bitcoincashresearch.org! Love you, man.
Love will help this community take BCH to fulfill its original purpose: to be money.
I salute you.
Project funds are held by team members in a 2-of-3 multisig Electron Cash wallet:
This wallet intends to receive donations and cover operational expenses.
Total man hours for this period: 10 (all donated time).
–Thanks to all contributors who believe that small details can create significant changes and trigger positive network effects.