Bitcoin Cash Research promotes and operates under a standard of transparency towards the ecosystem. This report works in the direction of that principle. It details relevant aspects of the operation and welcomes any feedback that helps to fulfill the proposed vision.
- General maintenance and database backups by @emi_dm.
- Migration to Discourse 2.7.0.beta5 on development environment and test by @emi_dm.
- Migration to Discourse 2.7.0.beta5 on production environment by @emi_dm.
- Continuation of discussions and research around the idea of offering a certain level of decentralization to this forum and making it resistant to capture by @emi_dm and @Leandrodimarco.
- Creation of BIPs category per user request by @Leandrodimarco.
- Creation of Standards Track, Process and Informational subcategories under BIPs category by @Leandrodimarco .
- Creation of Standards Track, Process and Informational experimental subcategories under CHIPs category by @Leandrodimarco .
- Moved Delete button from post’s hidden Menu per user request by @Leandrodimarco.
- Initial tagging system applied to CHIPs category by @Leandrodimarco.
- Creation of BIPs list for informational purposes by @Leandrodimarco.
- Creation of Infrastructure category per user request by @Leandrodimarco.
- Creation of Network Discussions category per user request by @Leandrodimarco.
Nothing to report
Proposed actions under analysis and consideration.
- Increase the number of moderators under an expected userbase expansion.
- Progress in the platform’s decentralization and build the necessary resources to make the platform even more capture resistant.
- Define a policy for the release of periodic backups while protecting users’ private information.
- Define a policy for access to the server.
Bitcoin Cash Research maintains its accounts using plain text accounting and hledger software via a ledger file (in attach at the end of this section), which will henceforth be included in a public repository as soon as possible.
Based on this public ledger, Bitcoin Cash Research is able to account for all its financial movements and produce suitable reports using auditable open-source software.
By 2021-03-31, our accounts and their respective funds are as follows.
Our expenses for this period are described by the following.
Based on our operational expenses, income and liabilities derived Balance Change, Income Statement and Balance Sheet are as follows.
Resulting in a Net of -0.01157383 BCH at 2021-03-31.
For reference, here is the 2021 ledger file: 2021BCHResearch.ledger (3.4 KB)
Checksum: SHA256: 10B049A7CB77203DDB05BF37D7901C3F9B34FB2EC1A593E0738B6822B2C671EA
Many thanks to the owners of the following addresses for their kind donations:
Project funds are held by team members in a 2-of-3 multisig Electron Cash wallet:
This wallet intends to receive donations and cover operational expenses.
Total man hours for this period: 40 (all donated time).
–Thanks to all contributors who believe that small details can create significant changes and trigger positive network effects.