Review of the forum category structure

I am glad to see the organic growth of this forum. Seeing the participation of high-caliber actors, people in the process of developing skills, and newcomers gives me a humble satisfaction because all these are the main driver for creating Bitcoin Cash Research.

In the months before May 2020 Network Upgrade, several of us involved in launching this forum discussed what we thought the best category structure sufficient to start exchanging ideas but minimalist not to turn the forum into a complicated tool.

I believe that within the possibilities, the forum fulfilled that objective.

Today I have the impression that our category structure needs an extension to better reflect the existing and incoming content, also facilitate organization and associated searches.

That is why I would like to propose for us to review the current category structure. Please consider the following categories extension, keeping in mind that we don’t necessarily need to add all of them at once:

Categories

Administration
Administration:Features
Administration:Monthly Reports
Adoption
Applications
Economics
Chip
Consensus
Cryptography
Data Structure
Economics
Funding Mechanisms
Mining
Networking
Implementations
Privacy
Projects
Protocol
Random
Script
Second Layer
Security
Smart Contracts
Specifications
Technical
Tokens
Uncategorized
Wallets
中文

*in bold categories already in place.

Categories of current posts can be reorganized at will in agreement with their authors leaving a trace at posts’ history.

Please let us know your thoughts and recommendations.
Thanks

Two new categories added to the forum.

• Tokens: due to the increase in posts related to this particular topic, it seemed prudent to create a new category.
  • Software Libraries and SDKs: feedback received recommending the creation of this category.

Please feel free to recategorize your posts as you consider it best to develop associated discussion and analysis. If you need help to do so, let us know or contact one of the available moderators.