Bitcoin Cash Upgrade 2023

In preparation for the November “lock-in” phase of the Cash Improvement Proposal (CHIP) process, it would be helpful to have a topic to collect public statements about this year’s upgrade.

I just published a statement for Bitauth.com open source software (Bitauth IDE, Chaingraph, and Libauth):

I included some sections that might be useful boilerplate in other public statements:

Please feel free to copy these sections for your own public statements (I release the whole post under CC0, no attribution necessary). Any feedback welcome/appreciated.

I’ll try to collect any other public statements about the May 2023 upgrade in this topic – please post links here to any statements as you find them. Thanks!

8 Likes

@tom’s post:

@BitcoinCashPodcast’s post:

4 Likes

General Protocol’s post:

2 Likes

Paytaca’s statement:

1 Like

I should mention in this topic too – the CashTokens CHIP lists ~300 stakeholders who I have contacted for final approval over the past week:

The CashTokens CHIP has been approved by a large number of stakeholders already: 3 nodes implementations, 5 wallets, a majority of active open source projects, and many BCH-related businesses. :rocket:

Public statements submitted by stakeholders are listed here.

3 Likes

Chipnet has been upgraded!

2 Likes